Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my Daddy's 75th birthday. He will always be my "daddy". We had a little party at my house yesterday for him. Here he is in his new hat! (being silly of course)


I also grabbed a few pics of my big boy today while he was watering flowers. He is just getting so big and so tan!!! (I just love his skin)


We have been busy doing nothing! We went to a pool one day last week and had a play date with some friends another. In the evenings and weekends Jack enjoys bike rides and playing with his cool new remote control car. It is one of the big ones from the hobby shop. He is awesome at it! Him had his daddy have had some fun outings. I am amazed at how far this kid can ride his bike. I think we may try and take of the training wheels here soon. We'll see how he does. Hoping to get some more swimming in. He just loves it!!
Our 4th was nice. Just hung out at the neighbors. Then the next day another neighbor had a big party. Tom missed it cause he was at the warehouse! The business is really busy so that is what I am mostly busy with. Jack is at my moms one day and MIL another. So that doesn't leave to many other days for outings or play dates. I feel like summer is wizzing past and we won't have done half the things I want before it is over.

1 comment:

Earthchild618 said...

Happy Birthday to your Daddy!

Jack gets more and more handsome by the day I think!