Saturday, May 26, 2007

Current Rumors

Ok so it is getting close to the end of the month. Referrals usually hit in the first week or so of each month. The current rumors are that they may get thru the middle of Nov 05. That would mean almost 2 weeks of LID's. Still so far away but that they are getting thru more is good. Nov is also supposed to be a huge LID month. I will let you know in a week!

I talked with my SW on Tuesday and she had nothing for me. She basically said if I go to the Rumor Queen site that I know more than her! She really thinks that thing will speed up a bit after they get thru December 05 then get long again as they hit March 06 since that is suppose to be a big month again. Then speed up again. But again...this is all the same stuff they are saying on RQ. So...nothing new! We did discuss Vietnam. I have wondering about doing an adoption there while we wait but she said we would have to pull out of China in order to do it. Vietman you can't choose the sex. Not get my little girl...NO WAY! Mya you are out there for us and we will come for you when it is our time.

No comments: