Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Secret Pals gift













I belong to a Yahoo group for all those DTC in December 2006. Most of us are actually LID in Dec. We are called the Peppermint Pearls. You can see the logo at the side. Anyways, we started a secret pals swap. You have a secret pal and every other month there is a theme and you send that person a gift. This month it was pamper the mother. My secret pal is into all the chinese stuff cause I got a bunch. I haven't gotten into anything yet, but probably should a bit. Here is the picture of what was sent. If you can't tell in the picture it included a chinese gift bag filled with lavender body lotion and spray. Two soaps wrapped in special paper from Yin Yang. A soap saver loofa that you put the soap into! Something new I haven't seen! Two rubber duckies with chinese hats and symbols on them. (Jack loved these) Three candles with the symbols on them for love, harmony and peace. A small metal box with a red ribbon taped in it and the invisible red thread saying. Lastly, a big ole bag of Reese's peanut butter cups (favorite). I love the little box with the red ribbon. I think I may carry it around with me so I always feel connected. July's theme is coming to America for the 4th of July. Hmmm that may be a tough one. What to get????

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Ali..this is great! Can't wait to keep up w/you here as well!