Saturday, June 14, 2008

June Secret Pal Gift



I wanted to thank my Secret Pal! This was the reveal month and it turns out we each had each other!! I just love this dress!! The baby's room is done in polka dots so this was just perfect. The little crab cup it very cute as well. Now I just have to try and keep it away from Munchkin. He loves to chew up all the straws.

We have a pretty quiet weekend. It is going to be a beautiful day today. I am going to try and trim some of my bushes. Maybe get a bit more sun while I am at it. Momma is white. I know the sun is bad for you, but I just need a little!

My MIL is having brunch for us tomorrow at her house. Tom of course has to go to the warehouse at some point.

When we went to Karate on Wed Munchkin was the only one there. They have a new summer schedule and most of the are now going in the morning. He didn't like being the only one there. So this morning when Tom was going to take him he just said I am quitting Karate. I am not going anymore". Well we tried to explain to him that there were going to be kids there and he wouldn't be alone. Then he tried to tell us that it was too early for Karate. I did have to wake him up for it since it started at 9. He still refused to go. So we were really trying to find the best way to get him to go without forcing him kicking and screaming. (which I wouldn't do). So we explained that he got to take a trial class and liked it so we signed him up for 4 weeks. Karate cost money and we don't get it back if he quits. After today he only has to go 4 more times. So if he wants to quit, to make up for the money loss he has to give us something here at home for the next two weeks and he can't play with it. We said like his (new favorite toy) the outdoor remote control car. So he hopped right up, put on his clothes and left with Daddy! ROFL. Mr. T and I were looking at each other the whole time trying to figure out the best way to handle it. I think giving us something to make up the cost was a good solution. He is at Karate and I am home alone!! Woo hoo! LOL...although...I do have to go trim bushes...after I enjoy my coffee in peace!

1 comment:

Earthchild618 said...

Could that dress be any cuter?