Friday, June 20, 2008

Kids will be kids

So I had the guy here today working on the sprinkler system. We had a broken head and a few that needed to be moved. So as we were testing out the final stuff Munchkin sees that they are on. Of course he comes running out of the house and runs thru them. OK once is fine, I tell him to stop. Child + Spinkler = wet fun!! So I say fine...take off your shirt you can run thru them. I go back inside to to get a towel...look out the window...and he is buck naked running thru the yard. I think he thought I was was going to get his bathing suit! So as I call him over, the sprinkler guy comes back with my paperwork and just starts laughing. My nephew was here cracking up as well. He was just too cute all BA in the yard. If I wasn't so concerned I would have gone and got the camera..but didn't want anyone else to see him!

Tee Hee!