Saturday, November 15, 2008

Is this a sign

So I was talk to my BF yesterday about the decision we need to make. She just said that if we don't have a gut feeling right now some sign will come to you that will lead you in the right direction. Fast forward to yesterday evening. Jack and I are driving home from somewhere and it is quiet in the car except for the radio. Then Jack says...

J Mom
M Yes sweetie
J I am lonely. We need another girl because there aren't enough, only you.
M Really sweetie?
J yes, I am lonely and need a sister.
M What about a brother
J No, we need another girl

Well I suppose I can take that as a sign and we need to take the fastest route to get him that sister! I did talk to the SW on Friday and she didn't have a definite answer. She did talk to her director and she at first said, sorry they have to go at the end of the list. Then she reminded her that we were with Korea then China so maybe make an exception?? She will call me next week.

Today at soccer Jack was a good boy. No shoving or pushing. He earned his Tom and Jerry back which he is watching right now. He saw his little friend he met on the first day on another team. The boy came up to him to say hi and they talked for a minute. When the kid walked away Jack says "he is really into me!" too funny!

I have a bin full of play food that was from my niece. Once in a while we take it out to play. Jack set it all up and organized it by food and by utensil. He said we aren't allowed to touch the cooking supplies. We also have a little rotisserie grill. So he was going to cook me a burger. He said "aren't I a good fry cook?" ROLF!!! Ya like Spongebob!

A couple more funny things....

Jack was coloring and he drew two circles next to each other and then he said "oh no…there are boobs on my paper!

Mom do I have a piano?
No, why?
Tom and Jerry are playing it and I want to join them

No comments: