Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving



MySpace Animations



Hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving. For once in 9 years I am not having it. My mom decided to have it. I know it is suppose to be a nice holiday to give thanks and be around family and we are. However one of the reasons my mom is having it is so that we don't have to have my SIL and BIL! ROFL. They always ruin it! My MIL and FIL are coming though. I am sure I will have it again next year.

Things I am thankful for

My health
My family
My roof over my head
That my husband has a job (well today at least)
Friends (even though lately it seems they are all to busy)
All my internet friends.
and selfishly...internet and TV...without them I wouldn't have any place to escape.

Hope you all eat too much and laugh out loud!!!

1 comment:

Earthchild618 said...

Sorry I have been a shitty friend hon. I really can't make excuses....Thanksgiving was last week and I am just now reading this. I suck.

I hope you had a wonderful day. Once I get my head out of my ass I will be here more often.