Friday, December 12, 2008

New Milestone

My son wiped his own butt today!!! Didn't you just want to know that. He did it all on his own too. I was in the other room and he came running out and said "I am a big boy I wiped my own butt! Wanna see?" Then proceeds to bend over and spead em for me to see! NICE! Then I asked him what made him do it by himself. His response was "well, I decided I was old enough now. Most 4 and a half year olds don't have they mother wipe their buttocks." Then I asked how does he know he didn't get poop on his hands. His answer "cause I am a professional!" This kids cracks me up!

He had is school Christmas show today. They sang about 5 songs. He did very well and sung loud. He was very cute. I have a few pics and a video but I will have to post those later. I have to get to the store. I have our friends dinner tomorrow!

2 comments:

suzzcq70 said...

the 4 1/2 in my house still has mamma do it! except for last weekend, when he didn't even tell me he went poop and wiped himself, until I went to use the bathroom an hour later, and he had clogged the toilet with about 1/2 a roll of tissue!

azjenn said...

He is Hilarious! Brooke will wipe her own butt now but she never gets it good. I'll be wiping buts for atleast the next 4yrs. God it will be nice when I don't have to do that anymore...lol