Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Days After Christmas

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was very nice. Even at my SIL and BIL house!

Jack was in rare form as I suppose most kids are when they are completely over excited. He got many presents (too many) but loved them all. He got everything he wanted. Probably becuase I bought it all! LOL He gifts were filled with train ornaments and lots of race cars. He got a large track with small remote control cars, lots of Hot Wheels and some games. Oh and the new big hit is LEGOS! (regular size) He had told me that he was playing with them at school so we got him some. I had an old Lego table that my sister gave me (14 yrs old) that we set up today and it's a HIT! I can do legos!! Here are some of his pictures.



At one point on Christmas the kids started dancing to Elvis. Too funny!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Yesterday we spent in our PJ's. It was great! I never do that. I think we played with almost everything. I had boxes and boxes everywhere. I can't imagine what it is like for people with more kids. My house was a wreck!

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

No comments: