Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Decision

After weeks of agonizing what to do it is official...We are going domestic! We are going girl specific. I called my Attorney yesterday. The check went out for the retainer fee today. I have to update the profile I did a year ago when we thought we were going to do this. My friend still had the file on her PC! Whew!

Ok so now I am going to have a newborn! YIKES!!! I can also say that now I can GO SHOPPING!!! So much to buy..bottles, diapers....GIRL CLOTHES! After the holidays we are going to go nuts! I couldn't get excited but then Sat. I had a small meltdown by myself and I think it was my mourning of my Asian daughter.

So now I feel very excited...now we wait!

Jack is so cute. I told him that China was taking so long. Without hesitation then he said "I want one from America now" Where does he get this stuff. I guess we have talked about it before, but you wouldn't think he would remember or care. I think he is at a really good age now. Do I wish my children were closer in age, yes! However, Jack was always so possessive of me and finally getting better. He will be a great big brother but he will also be hard. He is very used to getting all the attention from everyone ALL THE TIME!

No comments: