Friday, March 25, 2011

Jacks New Room

I re-did Jacks room on Tuesday. Previously he had trucks on the wall. It was really cute. But he needed it done for awhile now. Since he is into hockey, we decided on a Blackhawks room. However, Jack didn’t want his room repainted. Score for me!! The paint still looked good except where we had to take down a few things. So my dad came over to do a few touch ups. My mom bought Jack the Patrick Kane Fathead and Blackhawk logos for Christmas. Yes I know it is March, I have a baby remember? So finally my Mom and Dad came over to help. Mom watched Ella while Dad and I went to work. We rearranged the whole room. It looks so much bigger!! We needed to find more space since Jack will have to keep more toys up there once Ella starts crawling. Then we hung all the Blackhawk stuff. I need one more picture for over his bed and maybe a shelf. It looks very cool. My son is a horrible pack rat so I was able to organize a few things and get rid of some. He didn’t know I was doing it on Tues. When he came home from school I said “do you want your surprise?” He said yes (of course) and held out his hands. So I said follow me. As we started up the stairs he said “oh I know, Blackhawk stuff!!” I have a video of his reaction which I have been trying to get to work but I can't so I will try again later. That evening as he was getting in bed he was so excited to sleep in there. He just said “ I feel like a king!” How cute!





Ok I think I got the video to work

1 comment:

Brenda Kresak said...

I love it! Love how he had to make sure his clothes were all there and that the lamp still worked too :)