Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

This is a post I started last week. I never posted it..... Jack has a friend over and they are upstairs making all kids of noise, very loud. Ella is at the bottom of the stairs in her walker just looking up the stairs and screeching. I know she wants to play with them so bad. Once this girl figures out how to actually move I am in trouble. I am not looking forward to putting up all the gates again. They are such a pain in the butt. Ella does pretty good with sitting and playing on her own these days. Her favorite thing to play with is a container filled with toys and balls. She likes to pull them all out or even dump them out. Then she bangs on the container. Once she falls over it is just a roll fest. She goes all over. From time to time she does get up on her knees, but quickly falls again. I think this week she may master the sitting up from a lay down position. She is almost there. She just gets stuck on her arm and doesn’t know how to bring it closer. UPDATE TO TODAY... Ella is now an inchworm. She can totally get across the room. She pushes with her toes and then her butt goes up a little then she army crawls with her arms. It is very cute, but it takes her a while so she seems to give up a lot! So she still isn't sitting up on her own from the lay down position. She is still stuck in that tripod position. I know she will get it any day now. Looks like I will be doing lots of baby proofing this weekend. She is already starting to get a little temper. She knows what she wants. She loves the remote. When I tell her no and hide it she starts to grut and get mad. She also does this when you feed her. I don't think she is a big fan of the baby food anymore. She just stares at us when we have our food. Then I give her this stuff on a spoon and she is like what the? She gets so mad too. Here is what she does. This is from my iphone which is why the video is skinny.

No comments: