Thursday, March 24, 2011

A New Beginning!

I decided to start blogging again. I went back and read my whole blog back to 2007 and loved the things that I wrote about Jack. I want to be able to remember those fun things about Ella. So even if no one is reading this, I have it captured for me. I actually found a place that can print out your blog into a book. So everything before this post will be in a book. It is so cool!


Well since my last post, our family has grown. We now have beautiful Ella Rose who was born on July 27, 2010. She is an absolute joy to our entire family. I can’t imagine HER not being our daughter. Our 5 year rollercoaster journey led us to her. Ella was meant to be our daughter. I will detail our journey in another post.
This is her 7 month picture!

She is really starting the fun stage; sitting up, rolling all over and just talking up a storm. She is such a happy baby. She will be 8 months next week. She loves her walker and those baby puffs you eat. I keep saying she is like a dog. If I kept feeding them to her she would just keep eating them.

Jack is in 1st grade and as much I he says he doesn’t want to go to school, I know he loves it. He loves to play with kids. He of course hates homework. We have had Jack in hockey the last year. He really likes it. Our fall season just ended and we are starting the spring season in a couple of weeks. We ended our season with a Mother/Son game. That was so much fun!!! I have to say us Moms did a pretty good job!


I am having a new design done for the blog. It should be completed soon!!!

1 comment:

Ana Q said...

I'm so happy to see you blogging again Ali. I used to love reading your posts so keep it up! I will try and get mine up and running too, at the moment I'm in the middle of actually designing it LOL
Love the pic of Ella, so happy and beautiful as always.