Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bad Blogger...Bad Blogger!

Ok, I was getting really into this blogging stuff, but the last two weeks have kicked my butt. I feel like I can't get anything done, there hasn't been enough time in the day and I am super frustrated and taking it out on everyone around me. I won't bore you all with the details of my life because really I am just being Nelly Negative! I am just stuck in situations that can't change at the moment the only thing that can is my attitude towards it all. I have good days and bad. Currently something else is winning and it is pessimism. I need to find a way out of it!

Saturday all the girls are going to our friends new house in Michigan for an overnight girls get away! I think it is what the Dr. ordered. I hope we can get some good ole girl talk in. Good laughs and even talk about our lives as moms so you don't feel so alone all the time. It is only Sat to Sun...I think I need a week! LOL I will make the most out of every min!

So hopefully I will come back next week with something a little more optimistic to say.

Oh wait..I do have something wonderfully, fantastic to say......My friend Stacey found a donor match!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is starting all her treatments this month. I wish her all the best. It will be a long battle, but stay strong sweeite. Keep up the optimissim you have (what I am lacking). I know this will be hard, but you can do it!!! FTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Earthchild618 said...

Have a wonderful time! I hope that all goes well with your friend. I will have her in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated.