Friday, March 21, 2008

Munchkin and his Trike!

Munchkin got a new trike about a month ago. Last year he wanted nothing to do with peddling. We are planning on buying him a bigger bike with training wheels for his brithday. So this kids needed to know how to peddle. So at target I pick up this Radio Flyer one. Not thinking of the size, I bring it home and it is too small. As soon as he got on it he peddled away, no problem. What a difference a year makes. Of course he fell in love with it and there was no way I was able to return it. Then we went to a friends house who had a Lighting McQueen (Cars movie for those of you that don't know) trike. So then he said "mom the only way I will get a new trike is if it is McQueen". So I found one at Amazon..and well you can see for your self below.



And this is how he likes to watch TV now.

This is just an updated picture of my almost 4 yr old boy! Haven't posted one in a while.

1 comment:

azjenn said...

Too cute! I can't believe he's almost 4!! He's pedaling like he's been doing for years. Go Jack Go!