Thursday, March 27, 2008

More Easter Pictures

This week is spring break.  He does only go to school two days a week, but it makes a difference.  Tuesday he had a friend over all day and today my mom is taking him for a bit.  Otherwise, we haven't done anything special. 

Yesterday was a nice day out.  We went to Home Depot and got some sand for the sand table. If you are in the market...get a table...that way they don't sit in the sand.  It is awesome.  When it is warm out you put water on the other side.  He just loves it!  I was able to start on some yard clean up while he was playing.  Ok these old bones are not used to doing anything.  My back is sore today.  Today is 38 and raining.  YUCK!  Things are slowly starting to poke out of the ground.  I just love to watch things grow.  I walk around my house and see how much thing have grown over night.  I have tulips and daffodils that are out about 2-3 inches.  I am guessing that in a week or two we will start to see some buds on the trees!  I am so sick of this winter!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm desperate for the good weather to get here too and it's not half as cold as where you are LOL. I love the pics of Jack, what a lovely little man he's growing into.