Saturday, March 29, 2008

Munchkin Musings

So this morning Munchkin is sitting at the kitchen counter eating his breakfast. I am emptying the dish washer and he says

"If I was an adult I could do all that for you so you wouldn't have to do it. But I want to stay a kid so I can play with toys all day. That looks boring."

It just came out so funny.

He really has been into singing lately. The Nora Jones song "No one" is his favorite. He has also started to bust a move a bit. I could never get this kid to dance. Although what and how he is actually dancing makes Elaine from Seinfeld look good!

For some reason when I take his clothes off at night he rubs his butt on the carpet like a dog!! He scoots all over...ewww Now we have a dog, but he doesn't even do it very much so I have no idea where he got it from.

Something is up with him. He hasn't been eating much the last week. he says he isn't hungry. He has had the hiccups a few times and complain about a tummy ache and being tired. Not sure what to do about it. I will give it another week and hope he is feeling better. Don't know what it could be.

Today is my sisters B-day HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY! She is going to come over tonight for dinner and a movie! Otherwise I don't have any plans for the weekend. I have a few things that need to be organized around here for the business. I have taken on some new duties and have to find the space to do them in.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my, that comment had me laughing. It's a classic. I too am writing down all the smarty comments.

Cassie said...

LOVe it.


and you know, everyone says I dance like elaine and so there is NOTHIGN wrong with that. LMAO