Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jacks' B-day party

Here is my birthday boy.




I can believe my little guy is going to be 4 on Thursday! Where has the time gone. He is really turning into a little boy with all his actions and they way he does things. He was loaded up with swords and gun type toys yesterday. He didn't get one train! LOL I made sure of it. There isn't really anymore he could get! He did get his big boy bike.

So it was the family party. Very small. It was a nice day. It wasn't warm out so they couldn't go out and play. Jack did have to go out and ride the bike of course. He was so cold he asked for gloves. So then he was good and they went around the block quick. He looks SO big on it.

I did try to get one family picture of us since we hardly ever take any. It turned out OK. I am all hunched over so I look weird!



I am taking him and 3 other friends to McDonald's on Thursday after school. So not a full blown party...just a couple of our friends.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!
Wow 4 already, where did all that time go? We are right behind you and I can't believe 4 years have flown by just like that.
I love your new family pic. You should get that one framed, you all look so happy.
Love
Ana

Earthchild618 said...

You don't look weird you look gorgeous girl! I love the big grin on his face. Happy birthday sweet boy.

Cassie said...

Awww man no WAY can he be that old. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

You all are adorable, and I so wish I could do some fam pics for you. maybe someday.