Thursday, April 17, 2008

Missing in Action

Well I can tell you that this blog has now become last on the priority list. The motorcycle season is upon us which means that I am working on and off all day and night. I now have no time to myself and am feeling a bit overwhelmed already! For those of you that don't know we have two businesses. They involve motorcycle exhaust manufacturing and selling for sportbikes (some of you may call them crotch rockets). I also sell misc. motorcycle accessories online. Mr. T also has a full time job. So this is all on the side. I won't get into all the "I wish this would go away" stuff. We are stuck in this for a few years to pay down the debt to get it all started. Hopefully we will come out ahead in the end. So far it is turning into a nice thing...but taking up every last minute we have. Mr. T is never home. I have to do paperwork and shipping where I can throughout the day. Am I whining? Sorry. I guess it is just my excuse why I won't be on here as much during the next few months. Please do keep checking back. Oh and the last thing some of you may be wondering...no I don't ride. Mr. T really got into this when his dad got sick. He got the "you only live once" bug and went out and bought a bike. Ask me if I agreed. But now somehow, against my better judgement, we have two businesses revolving around the darn things. Go figure!

I was looking thru some pictures of my little man today while I was trying to find a picture of Stacey. So I thought I would just post these

Look at that sweet face!! (5 mos old)

This is when he really started to get the baby chunk! (6 mos old)

So as long as we are on the subject of Munchkin...here are some funny things he has said or done

  • We were doing a puzzle. When we were done he put his arms in the air and said "it is a perfect masterpiece"!
  • We were in menards towards the back and there was all this noise. Then a worker came out and he asked the guy what is going on in the back. The man answered that they were moving all the stuff to different parts of the store. So Munchkin asked him if they were "Bringing all the stuff out to keep it away from bad guys". Then went on to tell the guy that "ya cause those guys will swoop right in and take all your stuff".
  • Looking up in the sky he says "I see a big flock of birds mom" What 3 yr old uses flock?
  • One morning when he woke up and came in our room he was wondering why only two adults were in our bed. He asked "if I was an adult can I sleep in this bed too"?
  • One morning he was trying to talk to Mr. T while we were trying to wake him up. If you know my husband..he doesn't wake up. So Munchkin just said "I think his talk is broken"
  • so he started riding his trike outside. Next thing I know he says..."look at my figure 8 mom" Huh..how did he learn that. Oh ya, that Max and Ruby show
  • We have had a few warm days here so the kids are out and about. The neighbor girls were walking around the block with some friends. He puts his hands on his hips an says "just were do you think you girls are off too"?
  • Tonight at dinner out of the blue he just looks at me and says "I don't want to go up to heaven and die mommy. I want to stay here with you". Where do they come up with this stuff.

Ok here is where I really have to brag. We were at my moms the other day and he always grabs this paper and pencil by her chair and starts to draw. Well he started making letters. He started with A and just kept going. He wrote almost every letter with the exception of 2 or 3. Now we have worked on his name and maybe a few other letters with an actual writing utensil. But where he got all these from...I was blown away. My little smarty pants!

So I hope if you live in a place that has winter that it is starting to get warmer there and things are starting to bloom! I have daffodils! Makes my day!

2 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

I will miss your blog during your busy time hon! I hope you will try to update here and there on what is going on with you, the little man, and the wait.

Cassie said...

It is NOT easy starting a busienss, but so worth it in the end (well I hope anyway).