Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me!

Today was a really nice day. It started with everyone in my house sleeping till after 10:30! However, I would have liked to been up and enjoy the quiet time to read my blogs! LOL The weather outside was just wonderful today. The perfect spring day! So I spent part of it sitting at my patio table reading a magazine..I was getting hot!

I came downstairs this morning to find these!

The vase is so pretty! I have one in reds a little bit bigger and I love it! I also got a gift certificate from Munchkin for a massage! My sister gave me a GC for a spa too that I plan on using on pedicures. I got some money from my mom and brother. My mom's money is to buy a new picture for my family room if I can ever find one. The my SIL gave me a gift card for a store that I asked for to buy some clothes!

Yesterday was my parents 50th wedding anniversary!!! Can you believe it! Today they took us all out to dinner to celebrate!
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

We gave them a trip for two the the winerys in MI. I think she was a bit shocked becuase she had no idea what she was getting. Then we also decorated the table with some confetti,, ballons and those other things you see in the pic below. Also, if you look at the picure there are also these boards we made with pictures of them and family. They turned out really cute and she was again very suprised that we went thru all the trouble. The last gift was that my Neice came home from college. She didn't think she was coming so she was shocked!! I missed taking a pic of her face when she saw her! I had just turned my camera off and they walked in and I couldn't get it on fast enough. It was priceless though...mouth hanging open! LOL
So overall it was a wonderful day!
Oh wait..one last thing....when the first waiter came with our appitizers Munchkin wanted to ask him a question and said "excuse me...food officer?" It was so funny! He just came up with that all by himself! Muchkin was ok overall. I brought his own food and his leapster that kept him busy...however after he played it for a few minutes the batteries went dead...AHHHH. Luckily there was a store almost next door and we got some new ones! Phew! Otherwise that would have not been pretty! LOL

2 comments:

Auntie Ar said...

Thank you for such a wonderful day, all of you. There were many surprises and I was overwhelmed.
I love you all so much and I thought Jack was such a good boy and of course he did say something clever as usual

Earthchild618 said...

I am glad that you had such a great day!