Saturday, May 3, 2008

A few more

Ok here are few more of my birhtday boy! I can't resist.

Here he is with the crown they gave him at school.
After school we went to McDonalds with 3 of his friends. I forgot my camera. My friend Sandy took a few pics but I don't have them yet. He just relaxed when we got home then was playing outside for a bit. Daddy tried to get home earlier but was stuck in a meeting so we ate dinner really late. We were going to go out for ice cream but it was getting late and he was getting cranky. Auntie Debi wanted to stop by and give him a card so she ended up brining us the ice cream. We had him shower up before that and his few presents.




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

Auntie Ar said...

Whoopee, now when I want to hear Jacks voice, I can look at the videos So Cute!!!Mom

Unknown said...

Ali,
Those videos are absolutely ACE, can we have some Jack Live more often please!
He is the cutest ever and so chatty. David and Jack would get on great LOL