Sunday, August 10, 2008

Great America

First I can't believe that it has been this long since I posted. I really haven't had anything to post about. My summer seems to be quite boring.

Mr. T did get free tickets to Six Flags Great America. So we went on Sat. It was pretty crowded. It took us forever to get there. Gotta love summer road construction. So by the time we got there we had to pee and were hungry. We found the bathroom, which were already gross, and I had to of course wait in line for them. These are the times I hate being a woman. Then we walked aimlessly trying to find a place to eat. Mr. T picked some place and I got a beef and cheddar...eww. It was gross. So I filled up on french fries like Jack. Mr. T seemed to choke his down. Ok keep your eyes out for those giant soft pretzles. I am getting that next! I did eventually get one. YUMMO! What is it about soft pretzels and cheese. Oh the carbs are so good!!!

So as we were walking Munchkin noticed train tracks. "Mom, is there a train here?" "yes there is sweetie" "I wanna go on the big train now!" Ok well when we get to it. So we started to walk around. We got to this section that was bugs bunny and friends. There was a little train there that helped for a few minutes. Somehow he got lucky and got to sit in the engine!




Mr T. was a good sport too!

So then as we were walking to find the BIG TRAIN we found the cartoon area. There was a Scooby ride that made him happy for a minute.



There was a small roller coaster in this area but he just wanted that big train. So we kept walking. We found it finally and it was about to leave so it was good timing. We took it all the way around the part back to where we were at. When we were on it he saw the old time cars that you could drive and that was next. The line was really long, but he was ok. Here is daddy driving with his son!



After this we walked around some more. Got some ice cream. Took another potty break. Then we found the train again at another station. So we got back on it and rode it to the back of the park again were the small roller coaster was. After a long line wait he got on it. It was the Jetsons..Spacely Sprockets!

Going up!!!


Here I tried to get his face right when the car came to a stop. I zoomed in a little to much, but I think he liked it!!!


He did love it and if it wasn't 6:00 and such a long line we would have done it again. I just wish he would have done it earlier when we were in that area, but nope, had to find that big train. He was really a good boy all day. Better than I expected. I was proud of him!

No comments: