Thursday, August 14, 2008

Referral Time!!

I guess I haven't posted about referrals in awhile. I guess it has been becuase there hasn't been anything exciting. The last few months have been 3-5 days at a time. So very disappointing. I can say that this month they referred 7 days which means they have finally completed January 2006. Only 329 more days until they get to my LID of 12.25.06. UGGH!!! I think it took them 5 or 6 months to just get thru January. That is SO insane. Everyone is hoping for a speed up after the olympics, but I don't see it. Really, what effect does the olympics have on it? But, China is a strange country so who knows. I mean come on lets have a cute girl lip sync a song because the real singer has some bad teeth! PLEASE! She is a child.

So where does this leave us? We just wait some more! After the 1st of the year we will see what is going on with everything. Can we really wait till 2011 for a child? I will be 40! Yikes. As I watch the olympics I do look at all the beautiful Chinese women and think my daughter can look like that someday. The wait is hard.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hang in there Ali - I know the waiting stinks - but she will be worth it in the end! I pray they can speed up!!!

Earthchild618 said...

Sigh...the wait sucks. I wish there was something that could be done to move it along.

Dream of your daughter...she is waiting for you just as you are waiting for her.