Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Part 1

I told you all about how he is obsessed with little pumpkins and gourds. Well Friday he did this to our stairs.

I couldn't fit it all in so here is the bottom of the stairs. This doesn't include the ones that are outside! Yes I know he has A LOT..but I only have one child and I didn't buy them all...he does have grandmas!

We went to a Halloween party on Sat at Tom's cousins house. It was a pirate theme. We didn't dress up, just Jack. He is a race car driver this year.



This is my MIL and "Captain Jack" He was the hired guy to entertain. He went up to my MIL and put this on her head. He was really into character the whole time.


They have this roller coaster thing in their yard. Actually they have two. A small one and this taller one. Last year he wouldn't share the small one with anyone.
Here is last year...
This year...
WEEEEEE....
My Little Racer!
Jack also started indoor soccer on Sat mornings. He is on the Gold team. We will get pictures next week since he just got his shirt this weekend. He loved his shirt and wouldn't take it off all day. It is on underneath his costume. When we got home later he asked if he could sleep in it. Jack has never cared what he was wearing, so it is very cute. Tom said he did pretty good. I didn't go as he always seems to act up more when I am around. I will try to go after a few weeks. He was goalie for a bit and when he came home he said "I don't like being goalie, it is boring" He made a new friend on the "other" team. They were too busy talking. When they had to leave they hugged! ROFL!! Kids! I think he really liked it. This morning one of the first questions he has was "do I get to go to soccer today?"
Ok as I type this I see very fine snow flurries, WTH???

No comments: