Thursday, October 9, 2008

This and That

Nothing is really going on with us. Jack had one of his friends over for a play date yesterday after school. I love to just listen to the things that come out of these kids mouths when they are playing. Some of it is just too funny.

Jack and I went out on Tuesday to get our corn stalk and hay to complete our decorations for fall. I think it all turned out quite nice. Jack just loves pumpkins. Since he was 2 when ever we went to the grocery store he had to get one of those tiny pumpkins. So each week he would get a new one and decorate it with markers. So we had a pumpkin collection. Last year it was a battle with him leaving them around and the dog getting them. This year he wants them more on display so they are decorating my banister. I would take a picture but Tom took the camera. Hopefully I will get one this weekend. Of course he is asking me everyday when is Halloween. He is just so excited. We still need to get to a pumpkin patch. We usually go on an evening night where it isn't as crowded. There are a couple pretty close to our house.

The weather this weekend is supposed to be beautiful! I keep thinking this is going to be the last of it so make the most. We do need to clean out our garage so Tom can get all the cars in there for the winter. We have 2 drivers and 3 car! I have so much stuff in there for the business I don't know if that is going to happen. Tomorrow we are looking at some new warehouse space. We are thinking of moving the business closer to home. It would really make much more sense. I could do more work out of there instead of the house and we would save a ton on gas for Tom. We'll see how it goes. I am starting to get excited about it so I hope it works out.

Today my MIL is coming over. We are going to bake. We are sending a care package to Toms nephew at college. We are making cookies and puppy chow. If you don't know what puppy chow is you don't know what you are missing!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Ali

2 comments:

Unknown said...

3 cars! and you have a garage for all 3! Can I come and live with you? We have 3 parking spaces but just one car LOL I've been carless for 3 years now and I don't miss it one bit.
Have fun with Halloween. I must plan to spend a Halloween in the States one year, it sounds like such a fun tradition. We just have boring All Saints Day here.

azjenn said...

Can't wait to see the pics of your decorations! I love this time of year.