Sunday, October 5, 2008

Very Busy Weekend

For the people that rarely do anything we are very busy this weekend.

Friday Jack had school then he had a kids b-day party from 4-7PM. We had to leave early cause Mamma and Daddy were going OUT! My mom came over to babysit and we met a few couples at PF Changs (yummy) for dinner.

Saturday we got up and went to my Nephews soccer game at noon. Poor guy got hurt and ended up coming out of the game. Bummer, we went to watch him. We don't usually go. Of course we were a little late and missed the first goal which he made. From there we went to my in laws. Both boys needed haircuts so bad. Grandpa cuts there hair. Then we had to rush home and they both had to take showers. Then we had a suprise 40th party for our neighbor and had to be there at 6.

Today we have another birthday party at 2:00. I think I am partied out. Plus I have to see my lovely SIL and BIL again. Not the joy of my day. Jack will have fun playing with his cousins.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Oh ya...Referrals are in. Looks like Feb 15th is the cut off. That is only 6 days :(

1 comment:

azjenn said...

Yummy PF Changs is my Fav! Sounds like a fun and busy weekend. Sorry to hear about your Nephew getting injured!