Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


MySpace Graphics & MySpace Layouts


We had a nice relaxing night. A couple of our plans fell through. We ended up staying home and watching KungFu Panda on the big screen in the basement. We were all snuggled up and eating popcorn. It is sad really we don't really do that. Tom is always gone a lot in the evenings or it is already too late in the night to watch a 2 hr movie. But since it was News Years and all Jack could stay up. We put him to bed around 9:45. I just watched TV and Tom was on the computer the rest of the night. About 11:45 I had to get up and walk around just to stay awake till midnight. Then shortly after that I feel asleep on the couch. Woo Hoo! We are partiers. I do have to say though that that was the first time in 18 yrs (since Tom and I have been togehter) that we have stayed home on New Years.

I got the decorations down today, but will have to do the tress tomorrow. I got pooped.

We got the Wii yesterday too!!! Tom just got it installed. I had talked to him about getting it for Christmas but he was like "no jack is too young to just start sitting on his butt" Well Tom knew what the Wii was, but had never played it until Christmas at his brothers. Well guess who looked at me and was like "why didn't get get this"? So with some money we got for Christmas and the fact that I didn't get a gift we justified it and bought it. I just know it will be good family fun!

No comments: