Friday, March 20, 2009

One Step Closer

I just found out there was another girl referral yesterday. That brings us one step closer. I think we are either #2 or #3. She told me the news on 3/6. According to the list there was a referral on 3/5. I don't think she included that as she said she thinks she was looking at a older list. So if we were in the top five and there has been two referrals then we would be #3. There were also two couples on hold. She believes that one has come off of hold. So if one is still on hold then we would be #2. This is all happening so quick! So exciting.

In other news...I have the flu. I got it from Jack. I had a 102.6 fever this afternoon and felt like death. My head is pounding. So this will not be a fun weekend. At least Tom won't be at work. Usually I get sick during the week so he is never home. Jack is feeling much better. His fever is gone, he is still just so tired and has a cough. He has taken a nap everyday this week and still gone to bed by 9. He has been laying on the couch for 5 days watching TV. Poor guy is so bored.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ali,
Sorry to hear that you are sick, I hope you're feeling better soon. These little ones always pass it on don't they LOL.
That's wonderful news about being so close. I can't wait to hear the "I got the call" post. You've waited so long, I hope it's sooner rather than later.
Take care
Lots of love
Ana

Brenda Kresak said...

Sorry to hear you have the flu. No fun :( Glad to hear that things are progressing so well. Things are moving fast. Hard to beleive :) Keep us updated!

Brenda