Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sick boy again

Jack is sick again with the same thing. A couple of weeks ago it was just a virus that he needed about 5 days to recoup from. The dry cough has been lingering ever since. This past weekend it was beautiful out and we were outside all weekend. He showed no signs of getting sick again. Monday morning when he got up from school he was hot and coughing more. So here we are day 3 of fever and cough. I decided to bring him into the Dr. again just to make sure his lungs were clear. Basically it is the same thing he had a few weeks ago. That just seems to strange to me. So we are having a lazy, stuck in the house...watching to much TV kind of week. I don't know how much more Spongebob I can take. He starts t-ball on Friday. I just hope he is OK to play. Tom has to go since he is a coach. So maybe if he doesn't feel like playing we can go and watch. Next week is spring break too; so two full weeks of no school...Fun stuff!

No news on the adoption front. I am waiting to talk to my social worker (SW) about the fees. She sent me a new sheet with the fees and they seem to have gone up quite a lot. We are scratching our heads a bit on where we will get all this money from. The agency has updated their website and there was another girl referral in Feb. So that is one girl referral for the last 5 months. So if they keep it going like that for the next 5 then I should have a referral by July if not sooner. It would be sooner if those other couples stay on hold. I just want that referral so I can start shopping! I can't take it. Since we are not completely sure of her age and when we will get her we don't want to buy too much for the wrong season. I do plan on taking advantage of the end of season sales this summer for next year that is for sure!

No comments: