Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sick boy and ramblings

I started this post on Sunday and never finished it...so here it is with some added.

Sunday: Jack came down with something on Wed. At abour 4:00 he got a fever and his throat was really scratchy. I did bring him into the Dr. on Thursday because strep was going around his class. He was fine. But since then he has a horrible cough and still has a fever. He is going to miss his award ceremony today for soccer. His Daddy is still going to go (since he was a coach) and get it for him. He is pretty much just laying around and not eating much at all. He did sleep until almost 11 today.

Wed 3/4

Daddy got Jack's soccer trophy and he loved it. Jack still was pretty out of it on Monday. He did manage to sleep pretty late again on Mon and Tues. and I think that helped. He still has a little bit of a cough but seems to be better. Yesterday you could tell he was better but so bored because he was soooo naughty and mouthy!! I love being talked to like a piece of crap!

We signed Jack up for indoor t-ball. It starts in a couple of weeks. Tom signed on to be a coach for that too. I don't think he will like it as much, but with Tom being a coach hopefully he will. Also we called a friend and got them to sign up on his team too.

My brain isn't really working right now so I am just going to post this..sorry so boring.

No comments: