Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Break

We had a nice week. First, Jack and I got along great!. We usually bump heads a lot. He actually listened to me in the morning when I told him to get dressed and brush his teeth. This is no easy feat! I made sure I told him about the day ahead of time and that seemed to help. I thought the week was going to be worse. Monday was a stay at home day. He had a friend over most of the day to play. Tuesday I went to lunch for my sister’s birthday so Grandma and Grandpa came over to babysit. Wed we went to Cantigny. They have a war museum and tanks you can climb on. We went last summer and he loved it. However the museum was closed. So I figured it was a good day to go. The weather was actually kinda nice so he was able to climb on the tanks a bit.





Thursday was another stay at home day. He actually went over to friends so was gone most of the afternoon. Friday we went with some friends to McDonalds then to see HOP. It was super cute.

Today we start spring hockey. This is a bit different as there won’t be a set team. They just practice for 45 min. then scrimmage for 45 min. It is at the worst time. 1:30 to 3:00. That is right when Ella needs to nap so I don’t know how many of them I will make it to. Tonight he is having his first sleepover at our house. I hope it goes well. I just don’t want them horsing around to much that they wake Ella up.

The weather has been really cold again the last 2 weeks. I am so ready for it to be warm. I need to get out and do some yard work. I kina wish I would have paid for spring cleanup. With the baby, I don’t know why I didn’t. Ok I just called the guy to do it. Hopefully he can get out here this week. Yes, I am lazy!

No comments: