Sunday, April 17, 2011

What is going on?

Well the last week has gotten away from me. I didn't even write down much to blog about. Lets see where Miss Ella is....

She has now figured out her knees for crawling. She also can totally sit up all the time by herself. If I am sitting on the floor with her she can pull up on me to a stand. I know it will just be a matter of time before she is pulling up on things. I am a little worried about her hurting herself. She knows how to walk with her feet so I think once she pulls up she will start taking off and just crash. She has gotten quite impatient. She really wants to be able to see me and if she can't she starts crawling and whining to find me.

She is eating more solids now. She is getting difficult with spooning baby food, so this week I added peas, carrots, pancakes, and bananas. I will spoon something in while she is eating those.

Ella like to chew on velcro...not the soft fuzzy side, but the rough, prickly side. She also has started to snort. When she gets excited she does this breathing thing and out comes a snort. It is so cute!!

She seems to have caught her brothers cold so now she is miserable. I just broke out the steriods cause I didn't like the sound of her cough. Great..she was miserable and sick for her first Christmas and now it is Easter. I sure hope she feels better by Sunday!

A few things about Jack...

The other day Jack was talking about being a weather man and I said they are never right. He said “its tough being a weatherman”

For his birthday party coming up we decided he can have 3 boys sleepover. He knew 2 that he wanted but couldn't decided between two other boys. Then I asked him one final time and he said Owen, Michael, Matthew with a little side of Jimbo. It was just so funny that we said OK he can have 4 sleep over.

I was playing on the floow with Ella and had my butt up in the air. He came up behind me and said "Mom your butt is an instrument. It is my bongos cause it vibrates so much" Gee thanks Jack!!!

Jack is so into Army stuff right now. He has all the toys and is getting more for his birthday. He loves to play it with his friends and had an American flag that he waves around everywhere. He like to hear all kinds of information about it. I even let him watch Pear Harbour one day when it was on. I think that if he is going to play war that he really should understand some of it.



Ok I am just going to post this cause I keep getting pulled away!

No comments: