Friday, December 21, 2007

Jack did great with Santa. He wouldn't stop telling him what he wanted. He went on and on! Got some really cute pictures. They one that I "had" to buy was really so good. I always look at those Christmas frames and think...why would you put up a frame just for christmas....DUH...how about a cute pic of your child with Santa. What is more christmasy that that!





The best part is we parked by Macy's cause he was in front of that store. As soon as we walked up to it...there was NO LINE!!! AWESOME!!! It was great. The funny thing about the rest of my day was that I really had no lines to wait it. One store..but there was only 1 person in front of me. I didn't really need to buy much. I was buying more things for my friend Stacey. A bunch of us pooled out money together to buy her a cozy robe, fuzzy socks, cozy hoodie and some Godiva chocolates!!! I was happy to go shopping for it all.

I have been running around all week trying to get things done. Nothing exciting though...oil change, dry cleaner..boring stuff. Today is wrap day. I thought I would TRY and let J help me with a few. Then I will do the rest tonight. I organized them all yesterday in the spare room. Why is it that each year we say we aren't going to buy or spend much and then you end up with this huge pile of stuff.

I am pretty excited about Christmas this year. J is so into it. He just can't wait anymore! Some of his gifts this year like the Leapster I am sure he will take one look at and toss to the side. Plus all the games with it. He'll be like what is this? Although he has seen it on TV so maybe something will click. But once he opens the trains...forget it. That is all he will want to play with. We go to my Mom's for Christmas Eve and then to my SIL for Chirstmas day dinner. I love Christmas morning at home.

Hope you are all enjoying yourselves!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh J is so precious on Santa's lap! He looks so intent and serious telling Santa what he wants. And he looks so happy about it in the smiling posing picture. Too cute!

Thanks again for shopping for Stacey's pressies!

I hope you, T, J and M have a wonderful Christmas!