Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snow Snow Snow!

Well we got about 5-6 inches last night. It was pretty, but not fun to clean up. I got lucky though. My snow blower wouldn't start and my neighbor was out so I went to get help. He got it started for me and said he would do it. I said no, no I got it. I just have to go get J all dressed. He said I will start it while you get him dressed. Well he did do most of it. I did the walkway and sidewalks. Then had to do the patio. So Jack had a blast. Then we went in the back and he had even more fun. The pooch came out too! He had little balls of snow all over his legs!


I got his picture last night for the Christmas card. I am not going to post it though. You will just have to wait to get it!
We are all feeling much better. J was back at school yesterday. I went out and got some of my shopping done. I still have two more small trips then I will be done. I suppose I should venture to the mall so he can see santa. Last year I didn't even take him because I knew how it would turn out. I think this year he will be fine. I asked him if he wanted to go and he said yes!
Thats about it!

No comments: