Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of 4 yr Old Preschool

Well my little guy had his first day of school today. He did just fine. I walked him into class instead of the drop off since it was his first day. Some of the kids got up to greet him because they missed him last week. It was too cute. Here a few pics


Here he is when we first came down stairs. He was telling me he was to ty ty to go to school.
Daddy, save me from the camera lady! These are my 3 boys!
Ok, just about ready to go.
He said, I don't like these darn backpacks.

I had to add a cute thing he said last night. He was asking me if he could watch this one train video for the umpteenth time after dinner. Here was the conversation.

J.....Mom can I please watch it after I eat
M...Jack you have been watching too much TV since you were sick.
J....Well, Chinese people watch too much TV
M...Umm, no they don’t
J....Well this one does

I about fell out of my chair in laughter! It was more in the delivery of it. The things they come up with.
Since I was downloading pics I found this one. This was from a week ago Sat when I couldn't find him and found him asleep on the couch...he woke up with his 103.5 fever. Isn't he cute?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ali,
Love your pics and the new blog look. So how did the first day at school go?
;-)
Ana

Earthchild618 said...

OMG...I am laughing sooooo hard here....he is a rip that kid "Chinese people watch too much tv".....

azjenn said...

I am also ROFL with his Chinese people comment. He is such a hoot and darn cute too!