Sunday, September 7, 2008

My New Look!

I have a new look!! How do you like?

A friend of mine had her blog redone after she lost part of it. Turns out it was this 13 yr old girl named Ashton who did it. She did such an amazing job that I said hey why don't I get one! The best part is that she doesn't charge anything!!! Here is her site http://princessblogdesigns.blogspot.com/ I thought she was crazy for not charging anything. She now is asking that you make a donation to Love without Boundaries for her work if you want to. I think this is a wonderful idea for a 13 yr old! She is an amazing girl. She has a little sister from China that she is so in love with. It just melts my heart!

I just hope she doesnt' think I am too crazy since I was a bit of a pick butt on it! LOL

Thank you Ashton!!

No comments: