Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Sickies

Well Munchkin is still sick. I ended up taking him to primary care on Monday since it was Labor Day. He said he just had a red throat and gave him an antibiotic because he had just high fevers. Today was the first day of school and he missed it. He was still having 103 fevers when the Tylenol wore off. So I called our Dr. I just felt better going to her. Ears clear, no strep and they even gave him a chest xray for pneumonia. All clear. He has an old fashion virus that has to work its way out. So I am guessing he will most likely miss school again on Fri. Not a way to start the school year! Mommy has been in the house since Sat. I am starting to go a bit batty.

Mr. T and I have sore throats. We are not happy that we will most likely end up with colds. Yuck!

So our labor day weekend was a bust. Hopefully that wasn't the last of the hot weather. Right now it is 68 degrees! HUH?

1 comment:

Earthchild618 said...

I hope you are all on the mend soon hon.