Saturday, September 6, 2008

The last of Summer

Well I meant to post these all summer but seeing as I hardly posted, well you get the point. The one thing we did enjoy doing this summer was swimming. Jack loves the water. He still wears a vest in the deep pools. I just thought I would share of of the pool pics I took over the summer.

These are from the small pool I fill up once in awhile. My happy boy!Oh are we having fun!
Here he was actually asking me is the water blue? He was confused why it looked so blue.
This is a typical look on a daily basis when he is telling me off! LOL
This is a much better face!

At my sisters house on the pool deck
I am holding him out of the water a bit otherwise he would look like this.
Trying to float!
Holding on the edge of the pool posing for a picture
Aww Jack and his mommy! I look so pale...
Ok how funny is this. The mask is as big as his head. He liked wearing it though. It was tough trying to make the strap so small
He looks like a fly! ROFL


We have two more things on our agenda to do before it gets to cold. He wants to go back to the train museum and we are going to take the Metra downtown. How horrible of parents are we that we have a son obsessed with trains and he hasn't even been on one to the city yet. Shame on us! We will get there I promise!

Jack is feeling much better now. Hasn't had a fever since Thurs. night. He isn't back to eating everything again, but wants to snack more so I know he is getting an appetite back. I think he is going to milk that food thing for awhile.

1 comment:

Earthchild618 said...

I love the "telling me off" face. If you think you are pale girl, you should see me. I practically glow in the dark. Then I have tattoos all over that glow bright against the see thru skin rofl!