Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cold Winter Day

That is what it is around here. I don't have much to report. Things have just been crazy around here. Tom hasn't been home much as he has a huge project at work and has been working late hours then going to the warehouse. We are in the middle of moving the warehouse to so we have been working on that. I have spent a few days over there painting and cleaning. (not fun) We are going to a trade show the 12 of Feb so we are trying to get ready for that. There is just so much going on at one time our heads are spinning. I just can't wait for the middle of Feb to be over. I think Tom will be able to take a vacation from work. He never really took one last year. We are going to take Jack to an indoor water park. Poor Jack really misses his Daddy. He sees him, but some days for only short spurts.

I don't have any pictures to add. With all this work the grandmas have been doing some extra duty. Boy are we grateful to have them. Let me try to think of some things he has said or done lately.

When his Grandma picked him up from school last week (it was her first time doing it) she had to go in to get him. He grabbed her hand and walked up to the teacher and said "I would like you to meet my Grandma" How cute is that?

Jack did score his first goal in soccer on the 16th. He was so proud when he came home. I didn't go that day as I was painting. He told me how it happened again and again. Of course this week he just kinda roamed around and didn't do much. He said he was too tired. We signed him up for indoor t-ball that starts the end of March. Tom REALLY wanted him to play. I just don't think he is going to like it as much as soccer. I know I should keep my mouth shut and just wait and see. Tom would love it if he played baseball over soccer. I am kinda hoping he wants to play soccer. Shhhh It's just more exciting. I am just not a big sport person and baseball is just a total snooze. But this t-ball will be good because sign up for summer will be in a few months and since he will be 5 he can get on the real league stuff.

Jack has just been amazing me lately. It must be the almost 5 stage. He is just looking and acting so big. He has grown too. Just so much more independent. It is cute and sad at the same time. I can't believe that I will be signing him up for Kindergarten soon. Where did my baby go?

Speaking of babies....I know I haven't waited long but tick tock....I went into a Carters outlet store yesterday and just couldn't take it. All the girls clothes. AHHHHHHHH After this busy time passes I am going to finish the room. I have all the main stuff, but we need to add a few more girly touches. We are keeping the paint. The walls are yellow and the ceiling is blue with stars on it. I am went with polka dots. Here is the bedding. I only got the bumper pads and got some other polka dot sheets.

I got this rug for the floor. Obviously the pastel one.


The curtains are also a sheer blue with white stars on them. Since they go with the ceiling we are going to keep them and just hang pink ribbon from the rods. The stars on the ends we will add pink too.

Anyway, I just want to have something "pink" to do to keep me busy but it will have to wait until after this trade show in Feb.

Oh ya and one quick little note...China only referred 2 days this month. Just ridiculous!

No comments: