Friday, January 9, 2009

Soccer part 2

We signed Jack up for indoor soccer again. For some reason he really likes it but I can't figure out why. He really doesn't play. He runs around but hardly ever goes for the ball. Half the time he watched it roll by and then run a different direction. He really loves the clock. He always bugs the coaches and wants to know how much time is left. I don't think it is because he wants it to be over. I think he is trying to understand the clock.

This time he is on the purple team and he is #9. They were going to have 4 teams but they didn't have enough coaches. So on Wed tom said he can help coach. Well they ended up moving it to only 2 team of like 11 kids each and 2 coaches for each team. There are too many kids running around, it is nuts! When Tom told Jack he was going to coach Jacks jaw dropped open and he was like "I can't believe it" I guess he was excited. Tonight after we got home, while he was sitting on the toilet going #2... he yells out...."this is the best day ever!" Tom said "why buddy?" "because you were the coach of my team Daddy!" He truly thinks it is cool to have his dad coach. Just wait to he is older and hates it! LOL So we have soccer for the next 7 weeks at 5:30 on Fridays. I liked Saturday morning better cause Tom took him and Mommy had alone time. Becuase it is at 5:30 I have to take him and Tom has to meet us there. I'll have to get a picture of him in his purple shirt!

No comments: