Monday, October 8, 2007

Today is a holiday

Happy Crisstaliss Columbus day!!! His teachers taught him that in school. When we corrected him and told him it was Christopher. He just said "No, it is Chrisstaliss!" Well alrightly then

Happy Crisstaliss Columbus Day!!

Me: What did Chrisstaliss Columbus do?

J : he discovered new land.

Me: How did he get there?

J: In a big ship

Pretty good! At least I know he is learing in preschool. Even if he doesn't agree with his name.

Speaking of which I have to keep him home from tomorrow. He has had an on and off again fever since Sat. Last night he threw up a bit in his bed and never woke up. I went in at 12:50 AM turn off a light and was like PU! Oh no...it smells like throw up. Mind you my child has yet to throw up. I have been blessed. It wasn't much and just liquidy. But it was enough to have to strip the bed and the blanket and throw him in the shower because he was laying on it. Eww! DH wasn't home so I was doing it all solo. J just wanted to know why I was changing his truck sheet when it was dark outside. he just kept saying can I go back to bed now? He was a trooper and went right back to bed. Hopefully this passes soon. He isn't acting too sick.

2 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

Poor baby...I hope he is feeling better today.

Stacey said...

Oh no..poor Jack.

And hugs to you. Smelling a pukey room in the middle of the night isn't fun..been there, done that..and always fear when it will happen next.

Too cute about Columbus!