Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My mind is blank

I am posting, but about nothing. Just have those days that you just go thru them. Nothing exciting happens, you are crabby. You just wish it was over so you can go back to bed or relax quietly in front of the TV. It is early and I already want to day to be over. No reason really. My monthly friends is coming and I am just a crank. Plus all I want to do is eat but feel SO fat. So I am trying to put it out of my mind which is making me more crabby. Aren't you glad you decided to read this today!

Nothing happening with the adoptions. Referrals are due any day now for China. It may be 5 days or 10 days. There are all kids of rumors out there. China also has a review process for your dossier. The only good news with the whole thing is that they just finished reviewing thru Aug. 2006. So with my Dec 2006 LID my review is getting closer. What is the review?... they just look over your file and make sure that you acceptable to adopt. So it is a good step to get thru.

I called my attorney today and she was finishing up a few things and said she would get back to me in a day or so. I think we might run an ad in the paper. I didn't get to ask her how things were going. She has been busy with a few births.

Thats all for now. I have to go pick up the little man from school.

2 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

I hope that China moves their butt...

Sorry you are feeling blah...want me to come over with some beer and chocolates? {{hugs}}

azjenn said...

I hate days like that. Hoefully China gets going with the referrals!