Friday, October 26, 2007

I have to get these for my baby sister

We were at Toys R Us today by the shoe section. I then got a phone call. I could hear him say something about baby shoes. Then after a min I look in the cart and say what are those? He said they are for my baby sister. AWWWWW This was so out of the blue. We haven't even been talking about it. Well they were not these pictured above, they were a navy and tan pair for a boy. So I told him that those were for boys and our baby sister wasn't coming for a long time. He was extremely persistant that he was going to get a pair of shoes for his baby sister. How could I resist. He just came up with the idea all on his own. So we ended up with these! Aren't they just the cutest? There was something the other day he was saying about her too but do you think I could remember? Mommy Brain!

I am dying to buy more girl stuff but I try to resist as much as possible. I am sure once in a while I will buy something. I still try to stay out of the girls section. I just don't know what age she will be so sizing and season is hard.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That is so adorable that he is thinking of his sister!! Too sweet!! The shoes are adorable!