Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ten thoughts for Thursday (copied from Stacey)

1. I wish my husband was home more this week. He has been very busy and has missed dinners and nite nite time.

2. Jack fell asleep on a shopping cart the other day. He had woken up very early for him. When we were at the grocery store he started to get crabby..then rubbing my arm. Then he started to put his head on my arm. When I moved it to put the stuff on the belt he just fell asleep. I couldn't get him up. I got him all the way home to the couch and he slept for 2.5 hrs. I had to wake him up!

3. The leaves are starting to turn. I don't want winter to come, but I love fall.

4. I really need a vacation. My friends are leaving for Disney tomorrow. I am jealous. The closest we are going to get is a 2 night stay at an indoor water park after the first of the year. Why then? We are asking for the money at Chirstmas

5. My butt is getting bigger! Do you think it is the handfulls of M&M's I keep eating?

6. Going back to #5...I thought when J went to school I would come home and do a work out and shower and be on my way! I really want to read blogs and I have a lot of business work to do. So..so far...the butt isn't getting any better.

7. No news on the adoption front. Hmmm maybe I should call the attorney now......ok just did and got her voicemail

8. I need to dig out the halloween box from the basement. I don't really have many decorations. It is not my favorite holiday. I am trying to buy a few new things though. I don't do the spooky stuff!

9. We have no plans for the weekend. T will probably be at the warehouse most of it. FUN for me! NOT

10. Oh the best thing of the day. J's teacher said as she was putting him in the car..."you must have a smile on your face all day becuase he is the most enthusiastic child!" Well if that doesn't make you feel good! I think! She said it with a happy face.

No comments: