Saturday, September 8, 2007

Referrals

Well I know I haven't updated in a while. A lot has been happening with us. I just wanted to update that referrals are in. They only referred 4 days this time. They are thru Nov. 25, 2005. Just so sad. This horrendous wait has made us decide to do a domestic adoption. Our princess may turn into a prince. I will probably keep this site to update my adoption but will most likely be changing the name of it. We are still keeping our China adoption open so this will be an update on both of them. Wish us luck!

So our portfolio has been sent to our attorney with the retainer money of course. So we are officially on our way. I can't believe I may have a newborn again. This is crazy. I was so over that and was looking forward to my 10 month old. Goodness, back to sleepless nights. The constant feeding. What have I gotten myself into! But with the wait for China getting longer and longer we just couldnt wait anymore. That precious china doll face will forever be embedded in my mind and I hope someday that some special girl will be mine (of course that means 3 kids which is a whole different story). For now we will just see where life takes us and what child we get blessed with.

No comments: