Saturday, September 8, 2007

What to do with the Baby Room

My friend Stacey has got me thinking about this now. I am stuck in limbo with this room. Here is a pic of how it was painted for J. It had moon and stars bedding but he trashed the bumper pads so I had to throw those out. I have to get new bedding no matter what.




Now we love the way it is painted and when we were planning for our little girl I had picked out this bedding from Pottery Barn because it was simple and the colors would go. My mom even bought it, but I just returned it since we don't know what sex we are having.


I love poka dots


Anyways....since we don't know how long it will take to get matched that is why I returned it. If however we get matched with a girl and they still have this I will order it up right away. What was nice with Pottery Barn is all the stuff is separate. I was just going to get the bumper pads. I was just going to get a pink dust ruffle at another store because I didn't like the one that came with this set. It was stripes. Then just buy the different color cotton sheets from BRU. However...if I have a boy then what the heck should I get. Now I have to look for that. I think that BRU has the same bedding we had for J

But that is a whole set and I really don't need it. Anways..it is not a bad delima just thought I would have a chat about it!

Then the big question will be if we will know the sex before the baby comes. Silly me for just going on and on! Ahh the mind of a woman.

1 comment:

Earthchild618 said...

I love the bedding set that you had for him and LOVE the nursery decor!