Friday, September 21, 2007

Secret Pal Gift

I just wanted to post about my last secret pals gift. This swap is over. They are doing another round with new pals but I have decided not to do it because of the domestic adoption.


She sent me an outfit that could go on either sex since she knew we were doing a domestic also. A trick or treat bag, a bag of reeses (yum) two little halloween tattoos, a pumkin flashlight and The Moon lady book (chinese). I just love getting these! I am sad I am not doing the next one, but since there is a chance we won't do the China adoption then I wouldn't feel right.
I just wanted to post this one. Typical kid that can't just wait 2 min for you to take a pic. "I have to have it mom"

1 comment:

Stacey said...

To funny about Jack wanting the stuff. That happens at our house as well! I'm surprised he let you get a picture of everything first!