Friday, September 21, 2007

Super Froggy!

I have always looked at these cute towels for kids. I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to get one. I finally bit the bullet and got one. So we were playing super froggy after our bath.
Yes I got him to cover his privates!
don da da da...super froggy to the rescue

here I come to save the day

I don't know what happened to these pics. I switched the camera over to "sport" since he was running and it got all grainy. Maybe you are suppose to be outside???

Then this one...isn't it just too sweet. This is my big froggy.


It reminds me of my little froggy. This was his 2nd halloween. He is about 18 months

3 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

Love it! I want to get one too and just never got around to it!

azjenn said...

Too cute! Love the comparison photos.

Stacey said...

Awwwww...look at your adorable little frog! Where did you get your towel? I've been on the look out for some big hooded towel as well!