Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Babies Room

OK I had a post a while ago when we couldn't quite make up our minds what kind of adoption we were doing. I had picked out a pattern for the girls room. My mom bought it. Then when we were going to do the domestic adoption I sent it back. Silly me!!! I still love it, so my mom ordered it again. To refresh your memory here it is.


I only got the bumper pads. Didn't need the blanket and didn't like the sheets. I will find some sort of dust ruffle that goes with it. The pottery barn one was striped and didn't like that either. When it gets cooler out I also got these sheets. They are the white ones.




OK and I had to make a little splurge. I follow this review site (which could become potentially bad down the road cause there are so many cute things on there) http://mamaslike.com/ When I saw this I just had to get it...mostly because they were having a veterans day sale for $15.00 It is a hair bow holder. You clip the hair bows on the ribbons on the skirt...how stinkin cute is this!!!! to see a better picture you can go to http://bambinaballerina.com/ I am a sucker for ballerina stuff.
OMG I was at Kohls last night and just walking past the section where they had the girls Christmas dresses..AHHHHHHH I can't take it. I have to buy girls clothes!!! One of my friends that had her 3rd girl about 10 months ago called me yesterday and said OK either you take these clothes or they are going to good will. Ummmm bags of girls clothes...yes please! Oh the fun I will have going thru them and hanging them all on the little hangers. Yes I know..I have a problem.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the polka dots! The bumper and matching sheets are so cute! But then again, I'm in love with polka dots lately and just bought two more 'boy' outfits featuring boy colored polka dots!

And the dress for the boys is a must have for a little girl! SO ADORABLE! I'm off to check out the sites you have listed......

Earthchild618 said...

I love the crib set! I tell you...looking at your girl stuff...makes me get alittle twing of longing for a girl! (uh...I am not nuts though...I need to finish paying Mad off first LOL).