Thursday, November 8, 2007

What's up with him?

Driving into the preschool parking lot today I get:
J: I don't want to go here anymore
M: Why
J: Because there are not enough cars here

Ok, we drop off in front of the school and the teachers come out to get him. Some mornings there is a line and some not. this morning, not. So I pull up in front and unbuckle him by leaning into the back. The teacher opens the door and he jumps out of his seat and goes in the opposite side of the car and balls up on the floor crying he doesn't want to go. HUH? He had to be pulled from the car crying. Nice way to start the day. However when I picked him up the teacher said he had a good day. I said what about this morning. She said he was fine inside. Whatever! He has been acting so strange lately. He was sick the beginning of Oct for a whole week. Since then everything has been different. He has been strange with school, eating (not that this was good in the first place), sleep. I seriously don't understand him one bit. He is like Jeckle and Hyde.

2 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

I wish I knew. I look to all of you as my guiding lights for when this stuff happens to me in a few years! I can offer big hugs though!

Stacey said...

Yes...if you can figure out this behavior, let me know. LOL We go through this a lot as well.